Sunday, February 7, 2010

When girls see a guy with pink nail polish what do you think?/?

Do you immediately think he is gay? just feminine? a freak? If you saw a new guy at school wearing pink nail polish, would you want to talk to him? Looking for honest answersWhen girls see a guy with pink nail polish what do you think?/?
homo- Doesnt mean I wouldnt Strike up a convo- If it was cute nail polish Id ask where he got it!When girls see a guy with pink nail polish what do you think?/?
i would think he's gay i wold talk to him b'cuz really really want a gay friend!
He is Def. FRUITY
it mostly depends on their outlook on what they think about him. some girls will automatically jump to the conclusion that he's gay, and others will think he's just doing it cause he wants to. i'm straight and all, and if i saw a guy at my school wearing pink nail polish, i wouldn't care. cause he has a right to wear what he wants and express it.
I think he is either gay or an attention whore doing something weird for attention
He's gotto be gay and no I wouldn't talk to him until I find out what he is. He most likely is a descent genuine guy though.
I would think it was funny. If he didn't seem creepy I'd ask him about it. I think I would assume that it was a dare or just a way to get noticed.
A freak or gay. Or something else. It just depends on other things. I wouldn't be able to judge just by seeing the nails.
wow i wonder what his boyfriend wears?
maybe it was a dare?!
He's very weird and most likely gay.
I would think he lost a bet...
Tsk, tsk, pink is a spring color.
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Totaly GAY!!! At least if they like pink wear it as in clothes not on nails. By the way i have nothing against gay people.
very feminine. Yes I would talk to him and ask him why he wearing pink nail polish. He just might doing it for attention.
Gay...goths wear black//still look gay...
i would think that he prefers pink to green or red. how about you? guys wear earrings now don't they?
Only mostly are people like that gay. But I use to have a friend (im 13) who would paint his nails purple cause he liked that colour. He also did green, pink, etc. He was more the rebellious kind too. But, he wasn't gay
Depends on what type of outfit he was wearing and did it clash with the colour. He could be making a statement that he does not care what people think or wants to draw attention to himself, whether this is attention from his own or the other sex is another matter. Ask him!
Odds point towards fem but that may not be the case.Is this the only odd trait?...do the ';Whatever'; test on him...ask him to say whatever and how its said can say a lot.- By the way David Beckham does this so he may just be paying homage to his soccer hero
gay
i would think that he was gay
Fruitcake
gayyyyy, I most likely wouldn't talk to him because i would be scared
Well because it's not natural for a guy to wear pink nail polish, I would assume he is either gay or very feminine.
I think he's gay obviously
I would laugh and probably assume it was a dare or something, or that hes gay.





I would LOVE to talk to him if he went to my school!!


Anyone who is THAT okay with who they are, if he was gay, or if it was a dare, I would definetly want to be friends with.
i would think, why is a guy wearing nail polish?!


maybe he is a babysitter and the kids painted his nails pink and he forgot to take it off, thats why he was wearing it. idk! =)
I don't rly care....he wants to be who he is then let him be what he wants to be. =/
Why the hell is he wearing pink nail polish? That's such an ugly color. I think he should stick to black.





(Hey, that's really what my first reaction would be.)
I can't believe guys do the things they do today. When I was in my teens, not too long ago, guys wouldn't dare do things like that. Now, it's everywhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment