Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pink nail Polish or Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies ?

which is better ?


do they compare ?





both ? Pink nail Polish or Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies ?
Yuck...





Yes tehy compare they are both as horrible.. :)





Not me at all.





Erm pink nail polish if i have toPink nail Polish or Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies ?
Pink Nail Polish because Cream cheese frosted Brownies just sounds nasty.
Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies.................OMG, YUM!!!!!! Pink isn't my color for nail polish, I like silver, purple, or clear.
BROWNIES SOUND SOOOO YUMMY RIGHT NOW
Pink nail Polish
Make mine cream cheese frosted brownies!!!!
I'm not a fan of the colour pink, so bring on the brownies lol.
cream cheese frosted brownies
pink nail polish
cream cheese frosted brownies. They smell better and make me so much more happier
i would say pink nail polish
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment