Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you think it is normal for boys to wear pink nail polish ?

Not where I live. My gf painted the nail of my small toe on my right foot pink, and I became instantly gayer than before, and more in touch with my feminine side. Spooky.Do you think it is normal for boys to wear pink nail polish ?
I don't believe in ';normalcy.';Do you think it is normal for boys to wear pink nail polish ?
Sure, as long as it doesn't clash with their lipstick.
Is anything normal?





Define normal.





I mean seriously, if they like it.. who cares?
Not really but then each to his own.
no
If its Michael Jackson..then yes
no
Yes, if they're gay.
depends...what r they wearing with it? signs point to NO
pink nail polish for boys ... no way .. it sucks
Only if they are a girlie man.
i don't think it's normal for boys to wear any nail polish!
errrrrr...





No.
What?? So girly though.
Totally, why the hell not? women wear it and lets face it theres nothing out there for men to tart themselves up it there, hair gel and thats about it. So go on guys, wear nail varnish and makeup and skirts and stuff.
no. unless they are makin a statment. it is not normal tho.
well i dont know... maybe he is trying to make a statement.
one word for that .....GAY!


or if they claim to be 'emo' thats just code for im gay but i dont want to come out of the closet yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment