Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have big nails but what would look better?pink nail polish or black nail polish.or together!?

please answer soon i have a prom on friday.with my date. i need my nails to look perfect.!I have big nails but what would look better?pink nail polish or black nail polish.or together!?
BOTH!I have big nails but what would look better?pink nail polish or black nail polish.or together!?
Both are realy good but it depends what are you going to wear


Enjoy your date!!


Hopefully i helped!
It depends, What dress are you wearing?


If its black, then wear pink Nail polish, or black with pink dots.


If you are wearing Pink, wear pink nails with black dots.





Have you ever concidered French Manicure?


Its simple yet ellegant and really easy to do. x


Have fun at prom !:)
Both are really cool. =D.
just black.





usually I would say black with pink polka dots but not for prom just black deffinetly.
I prefer black but thats just me.


You could alternate like : black pink black pink ect.





PS- If you mix like sparkly black/regular and sparkly pink/regular pink nailpolish you can get sparkly green/regular green nail polish. =]





I love green =D
together would be g8!! hehe.. cuz i have the same thing..
pink
BOTH! =) looks sexii..lol jk
polka dots are out of fashion i have just read about the most apealing style and that is to colour your nail horizontally half of both colour
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment