Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have hot pink nail polish, what colour clothing can i wear?

I love this colour. In fact its the range of Jessica - Cleopatra's Rule (494) and i just love it. Now I'm stuck with what clothing i can i wear it, regarding colours. I want to wear this colour during the day, so colour that i can wear during the day...





Your advice would be much appreciated!!





Thank in advance...xI have hot pink nail polish, what colour clothing can i wear?
Black





White





Dark Blue





Brown





XxXI have hot pink nail polish, what colour clothing can i wear?
wear whatever clothing you want.





bold nail polish that doesn't necessarily match is in style right now. rihanna does it all the time :)





my nails are a similar color, but more like the light barbie pinkish..
white and yellow or blue or orange or green.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


answer mine please?
Blakc, White xD They look gorgeous with any other colour clothing =DD
My nails are paint like a really bright hot pink at the minute, and i think that on me personally black clothes look the best.





Hope this helps you .





x
black. green. another color of pink.
Definitely black!!!
Whatever colour you please.


Stylish people 'don't follow fashion - they lead it' !
any color
any. i get my nails and toes hot pink and it maches all things
BLACK 4 SURE!!!
black, white, grey!


(:
black white cream

No comments:

Post a Comment