Thursday, February 11, 2010

Purple or Pink Nail Polish?

Hey everyone, I used to wear black nail polish but I had purple put in my hair and I don't want to look too goth. I'm between bright pink and dark purple polish for my fingers and toes. I have fair skin, green eyes, and now dark brown hair with dark purple highlights.





Any ideas?Purple or Pink Nail Polish?
i'd go with pink =) so that it's not too matchy-matchy, unless of course you like thatPurple or Pink Nail Polish?
Pink if you wanna be funky. Purple if you wanna co-ordinate
i was gonna say green to highlight the color of your eyes , but pink would look better i think.
purple... light clothes, light purple, dark clothes.. darker shades of purple..
white nail polish is really in this summer , matches everything and wont make you look like a goth!


:D
bright pink.
purple!
pink
pink =)
bright pink; since u said u dnt want to look too gothh.

No comments:

Post a Comment