Sunday, February 7, 2010

What colour nail vanish shall I wear with pink dress?

My dress is a coral pink, Im wearing gold shoes with it and gold jewellery.





What colour shall I paint my nails (please dont say french manicure I want a colour)What colour nail vanish shall I wear with pink dress?
A bright bubble gum pink, a light pink wioth gold flecks through it, or a lilac or mauve/deep purpleWhat colour nail vanish shall I wear with pink dress?
french mani would be best
I would say a matching pink!
black.


the colour is so inn!


and you can never go wrong with an outstanding colour!


it matches anything.
BRIGHT PINK.


Mine are bright pink at the moment, they look fab that color, go for it :].





I hope this helps, good luck and have a nice day %26lt;3.
i would say some that is the closes match to the dress or a pearly white with a very light tint of white.





try SinfulColors





#108 in Tim Belberry (coral pink)


#363 in Your Touch (pearly color )
YOU should do pink..


dah rest seems gold..


we dnt want dah pink to feel left out..
An iridescent pink that changes colors as the light hits it.
pink would look good but its really hard to match so i would go with black cos it will be dramaticc
Go with either a matching coral pink, or a corresponding pastel green, blue, or purple.
I think black it will look hot. Trust me.
pale pink dont take to much away from your out fits colour it will make your out fit look cheap if the colour is too strong

No comments:

Post a Comment