Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Bachelorette's, Jillian's, pink nail polish...?

Ok, so I've been looking for the pink nail polish that the bachelorette's Jillian wears on her finger nails. I can not for the life of me find the exact one! Every light pink I find is sheer, which is driving me crazy! I already own Privacy Please and Bubble Bath by OPI, but these are sheers and not solids like the one I'm looking for. Any help would be great!The Bachelorette's, Jillian's, pink nail polish...?
Those were minx nails i think try this website to see if the pink your looking for is here these nails are solid color and not liquidy





http://minxnails.com/The Bachelorette's, Jillian's, pink nail polish...?
Go to a nail salon. they often sell a ton of colors and describe to them the not sheercolor your looking for.
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment