Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ladies, which is the brightest, prettiest HOT PINK nail polish? Brand? Shade name/number?

I tried ';KS. . .(Waikiki #122)'; at the nail salon last time and loved it, but I know there's gotta be a brighter shade! Soo. .. any suggestions?Ladies, which is the brightest, prettiest HOT PINK nail polish? Brand? Shade name/number?
Dear Its April,





I can help you with this:) Ok the prettiest,brightest, most outstanding hot pink nail polish that I've known is by OPI -CHARGED UP CHERRY with the code NL835.You really gotta try this,it not only have a very beautiful colour,the pro wide brush is a heaven when used to apply.This wide brush needs only 2 stokes for a full nail application which is a very good thing as you can prevent uneven and smudgy polished nails(Bright colours tend to show out the smudyness more visibly then other colours)..You really got to try this out :)Ladies, which is the brightest, prettiest HOT PINK nail polish? Brand? Shade name/number?
Okay, this nail polish I found was from Sally beauty supplies stores for like $2. If anyone can find anything brighter thank this on the planet, let me know cause this is BRIGHT! It's called Nina PRO Salon Formula #709508 Punki Pink. Let me know if u think this what you were looking for.

Report Abuse



OPI- Strawberry Margarita
o.p.i. ';don`t know...beets me!';





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NG8鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment