Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls ,would you laugh at a guy if he cam to school with pink nail polish on and blue eye shadow and lipgloss?

not at all. i find it very unique and wonderful for a guy to be able to express himself. it takes a lot of confidence for a man to show himself in such a way. and a man wit confidence is a wonderful characteristic. dont be afraid to express yourself and dont allow anyone else tell you otherwise. be who you are. thats what makes someone so specialGirls ,would you laugh at a guy if he cam to school with pink nail polish on and blue eye shadow and lipgloss?
Well it depends if that guy is a jerk to me I`d laugh but if he`s nice to me I wouldn`tGirls ,would you laugh at a guy if he cam to school with pink nail polish on and blue eye shadow and lipgloss?
YES
You betcha.
umm...do i even want to know?
I would probably laugh in my head, because it's not nice to laugh at people!
If he normally wears that sort of thing, I wouldn't bat an eyelash. If it's something new, I'd stare with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.
I would.





Sorry. ;)
hell yes !!
Yes, if it was out of character for that particular individual.
no...thats cute..
Unless he was dressing for a play or something that required him to - I'd be curious with his choice/need to draw attention in this way. I wouldn't laugh though.
I would laugh with him [ if it was a joke ]
no. i wouldnt laugh but honestly i think it would be hard not to stare at something like that. its kind of odd dont you think?
YES! THAT'S SOOOOOOO GAY!
yea
naw i wouldnt ^_^
Of course.
Back when I was in school, yes, I most likely would. Today, I would not. I would think it odd. I have seen many cross dressers and more over the years. To each their own I'd say.
yah





i started laughing at a kid in my school because he died his hair black cuz hes gothic and apparently being a drugy and wearing black wasn't enough
Sweetie Sweetie Sweeite....Are u really gonna do that? Um, I would laugh only if u were straight. If u were g*y, than no,It would just b how u wanna act..But GO AHEAD %26amp; DO IT ANYWAYS
no. maybe his little sister was playing dress up with him or somethin.
yes
No we'd call him a freak and be scared of him like he was a sicko.

No comments:

Post a Comment