Thursday, February 11, 2010

Black or pink nail polish?

The black is Sally Hansen's black as night hard as nails something something


the pink is a neon pinkk


thanks =] choose one pleease. :]Black or pink nail polish?
black nail polish looks good with sorter trimmed nails, and the pink is better for spring and summer seasons - brings out any tan! (not to mention gets you in the fun summer mood)Black or pink nail polish?
well, if you cant decide just make a combination i dont mean pink on one nail and black on the other..no. you should like make one side diagonally pink, and the other black, or make it like zebra stripes, or just do half and half on a nail
I know you said to just pick one, but black and pink together (alternate between fingers) would look soo cool!





If its between 1 or the other, then I guess black
Lol both my fav nail colors.. I think that if your going for more of a girly.summery look then go with pink and if your going for more of a dressy chic look then black:)
PINK I JUST GOT NEON PINK NAIL POLISH AND I LOVE IT!!!
both! Paint every other nail a diff color.
pink i love pink nails!
I have the hot pink sally hansen's. I love it, I only paint my toenails that color though. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment