Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink nail varnish???

would it look silly if i wear bright pink nail varnish im ninteen?xxxPink nail varnish???
NO, of course not, if anything you should be admired or looked at for having such a bold style. I wear all sorts of colours all the time, green, red, blue, pink and im 15; If you get some strange looks due to the vibrant colour of your nails, so what , its your style, and you should faunt it :)Pink nail varnish???
A girl look silly when it is acting like a boy... I'm sure this varnish will fit you cuz it doesn't depend on the color or age
I don't see why I am 29 and wear bright fuchsia or the like all the time.


Jo
Why would you look silly? Sounds nice...
No, I wear it all the time. It's really nice.
im 23 and i wear hot pink its funky and sleek so wear it
Depends on where you will be to be seen.
Def not, i always wear it an im 24. Go for it!!
I wear it all the time....fashion darling.
Im 19 and I wear it ! I've seen quite a few people my age wearing it :)
as long as your toes match, why not!!!
not at all....it's sexy
Don't worry about what others think - just go for it!
No way. i wear it. my mum wears it, even on her toes haha
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment