Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have spilled some nail polish on my new marble counter top, The nail polish is glossy pink and I thought I?

removed all traces of it, but its still there, faint, but nevertheless, still there...How do I remove it without scratching the surface, or bleaching it?I have spilled some nail polish on my new marble counter top, The nail polish is glossy pink and I thought I?
My husband spilled some liguid bandage on our marble bath counter and had to scrape it off with a blade....very carefully. Did no damage and the stuff was gone.I have spilled some nail polish on my new marble counter top, The nail polish is glossy pink and I thought I?
finger nail polish remover


razor blade


scrub brush
Did you try fingernail polish remover? It might work! Hope it helps!
Steel wool should be able to remove it, without damaging the surface as long as you rub lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment