Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nail biting, does the pink part regrow, and how to stop?

I've already asked this question but I haven't gotten any straight answers. Does the pink part of the nail grow back again, and if so, are there any kinds of limitations to this growth (I mean does it grow again after long-term nail-biting, nail-loss is quite a different thing). And also, besides those bad tasting polishes, how do I stop biting my nails? any tips?Nail biting, does the pink part regrow, and how to stop?
The Homeopathic remedy CALCAREA CARB in 30C potency three times a day half an hour before meals will cure your nail biting habit once and for all, within a few days, totally without any side effects or complications of any kind.


Trust me nothing works better.





Take Care and God Bless.Nail biting, does the pink part regrow, and how to stop?
If you bite down to the pink and it starts to hurt; you'll stop. Can't anybody make you stop.
I wear a rubber band on my wrist, and whenever I catch myself examining my fingers, I snap it seriously as hard as I can. Lol, I don't think you have to snap it really hard, but I do, and it works for me, because nothing else works. But you have to get motivated when it comes to stopping, and think of how you'll see yourself in a whole new light once you stop biting...that helped me maybe more than the rubber band, and nothing else worked. I would bite until my fingers bled, and even then, I kept biting, and nail polish didn't work either. Good luck!! :)
Ok....This is different for everyone but listen up:





-Cayenne and pepper powders can help (the pain helps the brain to remember not to do it). KEY IS PAIN NOT BAD TASTE.





-Also you can ask people to take a picture of you when nail biting. Look at the picture when you are thinking about it or have done it recently out of habit.





-The pink part grows back, but the extent of the biting can cause permanent damage and mishape and make the nails generally look weird. Although they often return to normal after a few years of non-nail chowin'





P.S. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment