Sunday, February 7, 2010

I bent my nail back and it ripped really low -past the pink bit, its bleeding and throbbing how can I ease it?

It really hurting and its my thumb so I keep catching it on everything, I ran it under cold water and the bleeding seems to have eased off, I put on a band aid - Is that a good idea or should I let the air get to it?I bent my nail back and it ripped really low -past the pink bit, its bleeding and throbbing how can I ease it?
I would keep it under running water for a while, then switch to a wet washcloth. Apply just enough pressure to stop the bleeding, and that could possibly help with the throbbing too. Maybe ice after the bleeding stops for a while. Then if you have any nail strengthener that would help it grow a lot faster. Then put a bandage on it. (If using nail strengthener, repeat process 3-4 days)I bent my nail back and it ripped really low -past the pink bit, its bleeding and throbbing how can I ease it?
keep the plaster on for now to scab the bleeding.. but be careful when taking it off cos it might rip once the bloods dried to it..


erm.. as for easing the pain i just squeeze myn to stop the throbbing..


not sure what else.. try sucking it..?
Ice might help. Put the ice in a plastic sandwich bag, wrap a wash cloth


around the bag and gently place it on top of your finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment